EMC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software QA Engineer Interview

Senior Software QA Engineer
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EMC in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewer first asked me how much I know about their company. Since I applied for the Quality assurancer, he asked me about the test automation using Java and some issues on my resume, such as the project I made during my undergraduate, it's about the visualization of some related data using prefuse. And then he asked me about the compensate I expect.

Interview Question – Have you write automation test code before? Using which language?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EMC

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!

EMC Videos

EMC – Why Work for Us?

A passion for learning, innovating and success EMC is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Fundamental to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EMC Senior Software QA Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EMC employees and interview candidates.