EMC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer
Hopkinton, NH

I applied through college or university and interviewed at EMC.

Interview Details – first got an phone interview asking about the time period that I can offer and the skills I have. Then scheduled for an onsite interview. There are four people in total to interview me. Most asked about my projects on my resume.

Interview Question – to implement linked list in C   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EMC in December 2012.

Interview Details – Written Test, and then 4 interview rounds. It was a on campus hiring.
Asked about:-
Algorithms, Datastructure, OS, Programming.
Resume based questions on projects done

Interview Question – Probability related questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EMC

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!

EMC Videos

EMC – Why Work for Us?

A passion for learning, innovating and success EMC is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Fundamental to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EMC Software Development Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EMC employees and interview candidates.