Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at EMC
- Software Engineer (51)
- Senior Software Engineer (37)
- Principal Software Engineer (18)
- Intern (17)
- Technical Support Engineer (14)
- Sales Associate (13)
- Business Analyst (12)
- Associate Software Engineer (11)
- Systems Engineer (10)
- Software Engineer II (9)
- Engineering (9)
- Technical Support Engineer II (8)
- Account Manager (8)
- Software Quality Engineer (8)
- Project Manager (7)
- Inside Sales Representative (7)
- Consultant (7)
- Senior Project Manager (6)
- Implementation Specialist (5)
- Associate Consultant (5)
- Senior Consultant (5)
- Technical Support Engineer I (5)
- Program Manager (5)
- Principal Engineer (4)
- Consultant Software Engineer (4)
- TSE (4)
- Senior Financial Analyst (4)
- Principal Program Manager (4)
- Sales Executive (4)
- Associate Financial Analyst (4)
Software Engineer II Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at EMC (Bedford, MA).
1 round of technical phone interview and 3 hours of face to face interview with 3 people.
- A Logical Puzzle Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for EMC
Software Engineer II InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Hopkinton, MA) in February 2012.
It first consisted of pure technical screening round. Then, second phone interview round was a panel phone screen, which was also technical. Then, they called me for an on-site interview. I might have met 7-8 people. Interview was mostly group of 2 interview. It was a mixed bag, some were non-technical, some where pure technical . Asked me to write some codes and candidates were expected to have thorough knowledge of c++ concepts. Within 2-3 days of my onsite interview, I was given an offer.
The salary was more than what I had expected, so i really did not negotiate. I took up the offer! They have a great benefits package.
Software Engineer II InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC (Hopkinton, MA) in June 2010.
Not too much. They tried to find out if you have the common knowledge with them. If you do, then they will thumb up. Otherwise, you are out.
- What is the singleton pattern? 1 Answer
Didn't negotiate. Their salary is quite open. Either you join or not. They really don't care.