EMC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Business Consultant Interview

Senior Business Consultant
Southborough, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at EMC in October 2012.

Interview Details – QUICK 1 PHONE SCREEN OVERSEAS (IRELAND) detailed, then 1 face-to-face with group leaders/product managers

Interview Question – How would you envision your roll within this group?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – rather easy due to the industry demand for this skill set.

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Southborough, MA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at EMC in March 2013.

Interview Details – The Data Center Operations Supervisor emailed me for an interview. It didn't last too long. I heard back from HR within 3 days with an offer.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Resource Management Interview

Resource Management
Southborough, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EMC in April 2012.

Interview Details – One interview with week delayed follow-up. Simple interview with basic questions.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Internship - hourly pay.

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Southborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EMC in March 2009.

Interview Details – It was more of a background interview. They asked alot of questions about my resume, and tried to get a eel for who I was as a person.

Interview Questions

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!