Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at EMC
- Software Engineer (48)
- Senior Software Engineer (36)
- Principal Software Engineer (18)
- Intern (16)
- Technical Support Engineer (14)
- Sales Associate (13)
- Business Analyst (12)
- Associate Software Engineer (10)
- Systems Engineer (10)
- Engineering (9)
- Software Engineer II (9)
- Account Manager (8)
- Technical Support Engineer II (8)
- Consultant (7)
- Project Manager (7)
- Software Quality Engineer (7)
- Senior Project Manager (6)
- Inside Sales Representative (6)
- Associate Consultant (5)
- Implementation Specialist (5)
- Senior Consultant (5)
- Technical Support Engineer I (5)
- Program Manager (5)
- Principal Engineer (4)
- Consultant Software Engineer (4)
- TSE (4)
- Senior Financial Analyst (4)
- Principal Program Manager (4)
- Sales Executive (4)
- Associate Financial Analyst (4)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EMC (Southborough, MA) in March 2013.
The Data Center Operations Supervisor emailed me for an interview. It didn't last too long. I heard back from HR within 3 days with an offer.
- N/A Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EMC (Southborough, MA) in October 2012.
QUICK 1 PHONE SCREEN OVERSEAS (IRELAND) detailed, then 1 face-to-face with group leaders/product managers
- How would you envision your roll within this group? 1 Answer
rather easy due to the industry demand for this skill set.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Southborough, MA) in April 2012.
One interview with week delayed follow-up. Simple interview with basic questions.
- Do you have any questions? Answer Question
No negotiation. Internship - hourly pay.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Southborough, MA) in March 2009.
It was more of a background interview. They asked alot of questions about my resume, and tried to get a eel for who I was as a person.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review