EMC TSE Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pleasant Grove, UT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Grove, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EMC in October 2011.

First went to interview then, They asked about my computer experince.

They were really focused on my problem solving skill. I think that help a lot. Even in the interview they put a senario down and asked what I would do in the senario. Another great fact that help me get hired was the fact that I speak spanish also.

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

TSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at EMC in January 2011.

It was good experience as i had attended first time video conference for Interview .

TSE Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at EMC in January 2012.

Was contacted by hiring manager to see if I was still available and interested in a TSE position. After speaking with the hiring manager for about 45 mins. I was invited for a in person interview. I interviewed with two pool managers and the hiring manager that day. Was asked about my technical experience. The next day the staffing manager called me and said the interviewers were impressed and asked what my salary expectations would be. Also gave me info. on the next steps. The next day I was interviewed with another pool manager over the phone, which was the last interview. The following day the staffing manager gave me a verbal offer which would need to get approved by upper management before sending to me. In the meantime, submitted my info. for my background and did my drug test.

Still waiting for an official offer and results from both background and drug test. Was advised 2-3 weeks.

TSE Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at EMC in January 2011.

Phone screen
    Phone technical interview
    Face to face technical interview

Interview Questions
    • Can ping a system but not access it in any other way that was working before   View Answer
    Didn't negotiate much, though later I thought I should have. Gave my minimum requirement and accepted the offer since it was better than my requirement. The mistake I made was not comparing salaries of similar positions in other companies.

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!