EMCOR (Connecticut)

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EMCOR (Connecticut).

Interview Details – Received a phone call from a recruiter for USM, who explained the position and set up a phone interview. After the phone interview there were two more in person interviews with managers. Received a mailed offer letter detailing wages and benefits.

Interview Question – Asked about previous employment and what I liked and disliked the most about the job. Also, asked what I felt were my weakness and what was my stongest attribute.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for EMCOR (Connecticut)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EMCOR (Connecticut) Account Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EMCOR (Connecticut) employees and interview candidates.