Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at EMCOR (Connecticut)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Account Coordinator (1)
- Shipping Receiving (1)
- Facilities Manager (1)
- Systems Administrator (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMCOR (Connecticut) (Norwalk, CT) in August 2014.
Applied online. Initially contacted by HR then asked to come in for an interview. Asked back for a second interview. I had done extensive research on the company but what I learned was not necessary for the interview.
- Typical Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMCOR (Connecticut) (Durham, NC) in February 2010.
Not much. Typical procedures.
- What expreience do you have? Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EMCOR (Connecticut).
Was a great process and at the time the hiring manager was very knowledgeable.
- What made you apply for the company? Answer Question
What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer?
- Accepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EMCOR (Connecticut).
Received a phone call from a recruiter for USM, who explained the position and set up a phone interview. After the phone interview there were two more in person interviews with managers. Received a mailed offer letter detailing wages and benefits.
- Asked about previous employment and what I liked and disliked the most about the job. Also, asked what I felt were my weakness and what was my stongest attribute. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EMCOR (Connecticut) in January 2008.
Telephone call from employer, date set to meet. 1:1 with CEO.
- why do I want to leave my current job. 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review