EMCOR (Connecticut) Interview Questions

2.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMCOR (Connecticut) (Norwalk, CT) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Initially contacted by HR then asked to come in for an interview. Asked back for a second interview. I had done extensive research on the company but what I learned was not necessary for the interview.

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EMCOR (Connecticut).

Interview

Received a phone call from a recruiter for USM, who explained the position and set up a phone interview. After the phone interview there were two more in person interviews with managers. Received a mailed offer letter detailing wages and benefits.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous employment and what I liked and disliked the most about the job. Also, asked what I felt were my weakness and what was my stongest attribute.   Answer Question

Facilities Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EMCOR (Connecticut) in January 2008.

Interview

Telephone call from employer, date set to meet. 1:1 with CEO.

Interview Questions

• why do I want to leave my current job.   1 Answer

Shipping Receiving Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMCOR (Connecticut) (Durham, NC) in February 2010.

Interview

Not much. Typical procedures.

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EMCOR (Connecticut).

Interview

Was a great process and at the time the hiring manager was very knowledgeable.

Negotiation