EMCOR (Connecticut)

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at EMCOR (Connecticut).

Interview Details – Was a great process and at the time the hiring manager was very knowledgeable.

Interview Question – What made you apply for the company?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Facilities Manager Interview

Facilities Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at EMCOR (Connecticut) in January 2008.

Interview Details – Telephone call from employer, date set to meet. 1:1 with CEO.

Interview Question – why do I want to leave my current job.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Shipping Receiving Interview

Shipping Receiving
Durham, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at EMCOR (Connecticut) in February 2010.

Interview Details – Not much. Typical procedures.

Interview Question – What expreience do you have?   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EMCOR (Connecticut).

Interview Details – Received a phone call from a recruiter for USM, who explained the position and set up a phone interview. After the phone interview there were two more in person interviews with managers. Received a mailed offer letter detailing wages and benefits.

Interview Question – Asked about previous employment and what I liked and disliked the most about the job. Also, asked what I felt were my weakness and what was my stongest attribute.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for EMCOR (Connecticut)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EMCOR (Connecticut) interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by EMCOR (Connecticut) employees and interview candidates.