EMD Millipore

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at EMD Millipore.

Already an employee at EMD Millipore, serving in a different role in the department.

Not able to negotiate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EMD Millipore.

I had a short interview with HR at my college. Then had a phone interview with my manager. No on-site interview.

Lab Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at EMD Millipore in August 2013.

Within a week of my application, I received a call from a staffing agency that saw my resume online. From there, they asked me if I was okay with the specific parameters of the job, e.g. schedule, job duties, and expectations. When I said yes, I set up an interview for the next week. The interview was quick (only 15 minutes) and relatively straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you a better candidate than other applicants? Specifically, why does your education and experience make you more qualified than others?   Answer Question

The pay was not enough to make up for the horrible schedule.

Development Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EMD Millipore.

Initial phone interview with HR, to weed out who they will bring in. Once the face to face is set up the interview is with 4-6 managers and someone who will be a co-worker (one at a time, not as a group) in the group you're hiring into. Each lasts 45 min to an hour and will cover both a technical review as well as an evaluation of personality to determine how well the potential employee will fit in with everyone.

Development Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at EMD Millipore in June 2010.

Phone interview consisted of going through my resume with one behavioral question at the end. 2nd interview was 1:1 with HR person followed by panel interview with engineers, and then a tour of the facilities. Questions were not so much questions, as they were: "tell me more about this project you did at this job"

Interview Questions
    • How did you figure out the gear ratio needed for the design project you had at your previous job?   View Answer