EMD Millipore Development Engineer I Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Development Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Bedford, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Bedford, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EMD Millipore in July 2012.

Referred by a friend. Initially, had one on one interview. Second interview consisted of meeting with other colleagues. Questions that were asked are based on resume and behavior. Very nice and easier going people.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this business?   View Answer
No negotiation, contract hire

Other Interview Reviews for EMD Millipore

Development Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at EMD Millipore in June 2010.

Phone interview consisted of going through my resume with one behavioral question at the end. 2nd interview was 1:1 with HR person followed by panel interview with engineers, and then a tour of the facilities. Questions were not so much questions, as they were: "tell me more about this project you did at this job"

Interview Questions
    • How did you figure out the gear ratio needed for the design project you had at your previous job?   View Answer