EMD Millipore Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2015

2.9

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaffrey, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Jaffrey, NH) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied via internal HR database, had an interview with validation team, took drug test, outside HR recruitment verified my references, submitted to full background check, met with HR after everything came back clear, was sent offer electronically

Interview Questions

• Asked about how to set up a protocol, how to set up and IQ,OQ,PQ, asked about how I would design a PQ   Answer Question
    • Asked about working in cross functional teams   Answer Question

Temperatary Process Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMD Millipore in April 2015.

Interview

First had the phone interview with several questions about your previous background, skills, experiences. Phone interview went well and then was intived for onsite interview. The interview was mainly about your skills and experiences as well.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, mostly asking questions/skills related to future jobs. Nothing tricky very straight forward.   Answer Question

Assembly Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Danvers, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Group info session. There was no individual interview, but every candidate had to submit a questionnaire. We were told about the job reqs, who the company was and what they made and what type of work we would be doing. We were given expectations: be on time and call out policy.

Interview Questions

• If you are able to stand for long periods of time.   1 Answer

Quality Engineer II Interview

Interview

I was contacted through a recruiter. Basic Questions. Nothing tricky or thought provoking. I am pretty sure that they already had an internal candidate to fill the position before I even arrived; which is annoying because I wasted my time. People were nice and polite.

Human Resources Resolution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Billerica, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

Got call from 3rd party recruiter regarding this position (1yr contract). Gave them permission to submit my resume and got called in for an interview a week later. Went in to interview with the team lead and her manager. Was then offered the position the very next day!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I went it knowing the position was going to be paid at a set rate. I was happy with the rate, so there was no negotiation.

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EMD Millipore.

Interview

Came back for two interviews with various people. It was fine and the interviewers were nice. The salary negotiation was shutdown immediately so salary did not go up by much so not happy about that.

Manufacturing Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaffrey, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Jaffrey, NH).

Interview

It was only a few minutes after the agreed upon time, and the interviewer was very polite and professional. I was virtually being offered the job then, but was told that I'd get a call, which came across as more of a formality than anything, and I felt that my chances were pretty good. I did not receive one, however, and I was surprised to find that my emails went unanswered for long periods of time, and with very cryptic responses. I think the person in charge of hiring is simply overworked, as she made casually mentioned the fact that she is responsible for scores of individuals, but as someone seeking gainful employment, it's annoying to not be told whether or not I will hired in a relatively short amount of time.

Interview Questions

• There were no real surprise questions that one wouldn't expect from a fairly standard job interview.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Billerica, MA).

Interview

People were friendly, head quarters is modern and clean. Straight forward 1:1 interview with immediate supervisor, HR and upper sales management. Any additional detail will establish my identity. Sales force is very small.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you over came your greatest weakness.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given everything I asked for. It was un eventful and simple.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Billerica, MA).

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview. Interviewed by the hiring manager, HR and other associates within the group. 30 minutes are allotted for each interview.

Interview Questions

• Question about business strategy in an emerging market space.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Bedford, MA).

Interview

Already an employee at EMD Millipore, serving in a different role in the department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.