EMD Millipore Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2014
Updated Sep 20, 2014

2.9

Quality Engineer II Interview

I was contacted through a recruiter. Basic Questions. Nothing tricky or thought provoking. I am pretty sure that they already had an internal candidate to fill the position before I even arrived; which is annoying because I wasted my time. People were nice and polite.

Human Resources Resolution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EMD Millipore in September 2014.

Got call from 3rd party recruiter regarding this position (1yr contract). Gave them permission to submit my resume and got called in for an interview a week later. Went in to interview with the team lead and her manager. Was then offered the position the very next day!

Interview Questions
    I went it knowing the position was going to be paid at a set rate. I was happy with the rate, so there was no negotiation.

Scientist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EMD Millipore.

Came back for two interviews with various people. It was fine and the interviewers were nice. The salary negotiation was shutdown immediately so salary did not go up by much so not happy about that.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EMD Millipore.

People were friendly, head quarters is modern and clean. Straight forward 1:1 interview with immediate supervisor, HR and upper sales management. Any additional detail will establish my identity. Sales force is very small.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you over came your greatest weakness.   Answer Question
    I was given everything I asked for. It was un eventful and simple.

Manufacturing Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaffrey, NH

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at EMD Millipore.

It was only a few minutes after the agreed upon time, and the interviewer was very polite and professional. I was virtually being offered the job then, but was told that I'd get a call, which came across as more of a formality than anything, and I felt that my chances were pretty good. I did not receive one, however, and I was surprised to find that my emails went unanswered for long periods of time, and with very cryptic responses. I think the person in charge of hiring is simply overworked, as she made casually mentioned the fact that she is responsible for scores of individuals, but as someone seeking gainful employment, it's annoying to not be told whether or not I will hired in a relatively short amount of time.

Interview Questions
    • There were no real surprise questions that one wouldn't expect from a fairly standard job interview.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EMD Millipore.

Phone interview followed by an in person interview. Interviewed by the hiring manager, HR and other associates within the group. 30 minutes are allotted for each interview.

Interview Questions
    • Question about business strategy in an emerging market space.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at EMD Millipore.

Already an employee at EMD Millipore, serving in a different role in the department.

Not able to negotiate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EMD Millipore.

I had a short interview with HR at my college. Then had a phone interview with my manager. No on-site interview.

Quality Technician III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaffrey, NH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at EMD Millipore.

Sent resume and cover letter after receiving an internal recommendation. The interview process consisted of a 10-minute phone interview and two in-person interviews, one with 2 supervisors and 1 with two potential colleagues. There was a brief tour of the facilities as well.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is the most important thing you've ever written?   Answer Question

Global IT Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at EMD Millipore in January 2014.

Initial recruiter response after applying online was reasonable, usually a weeks time however getting to talk to the relevant decision makers took a while

Interview Questions
    • Mostly about size, scope and level of responsibility. No trick questions,   Answer Question