EMI Group

EMI Group Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at EMI Group

Product Development Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at EMI Group in October 2011.

Interview date was notified by E-mail from HR.

I was told that I was under-qualified for the job at the beginning of the interview. The interviewer(VP) was not involved in application selection process (only HR did) and did not see my CV until last minutes.

Interview Questions

Regional Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at EMI Group in March 2009.

I was found by a recruiter and she did a lot of the interview arranging for me. It started with a 30 minute phone interview asking mostly about my knowledge concerning my current job and what the position I was applying for entailed. I was then asked to do a 2:1 interview and I was asked further about my experience in my current position and how that could be applied to the job I was applying for. They also asked me about my career aspirations and where I saw myself in 5 years (what a hard question!) but I said that I couldn't really predict where I would be in 5 years but I'd probably be in the same line of work but in a higher position. They also were concerned that the position wouldn't be challenging enough for me, but I assured them that even though I have a Masters degree, I am in London to gain experience in my field and that although I've enjoyed my current job, I'm ready to move on and see things from another company's perspective.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer
    • Are you concerned that you're over qualified for the job?   View Answer
    I told the recruiter what I was expecting, I wasn't willing to go down in salary and the highest they were offering would put my monthly budget even with what I was currently making since I'd need to spend more money on transportation each month to commute to the other side of the city. One compromise I came up with was I'd be willing to accept the same salary if they would cover my commute costs.