EMMES Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.9

Data Manager/Protocol Monitor Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at EMMES Corporation.

Interview

Approximately 3 hours in length. Began with short writing sample and QC test. Afterwards I met with three project managers who explained their work and asked questions about my experiences. No unusual questions.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at EMMES Corporation.

Interview

Phone Interview, face to face interview , written technical. The HR was the worst I have seen or experienced so far. Never calls you at the time they initially scheduled a phone call for. Always an hour late and sometimes completely forget that there was a call scheduled and email after 2 days saying , sorry I had forgot. Completely unprofessional organization. Said they offered me the job and let us discuss the salary and as soon as you say a salary , then the tone of the conversation changes. After that you will never hear back from them. Just to hear a month later that , the position is not required anymore and it has been cancelled. The salaries mentioned on this forum are completely over hyped to make the company look good. They are just looking to hire someone for the minimum wage possible and the jobs and duties are completely ridiculous if you hear the salary they have in budget. Difficult job responsibilities and the salary they offer is worser than any company I ever interviewed for. I am not the kind to go online and write a review. But my experience with this company has been so bad, that I could not resist. Complete waste of your time, and not even the common courtesy to email back.

Bio Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at EMMES Corporation.

Interview

I was interviewed by phone after contacted by HR. They were friendly and the questions were not hard and mainly focus on my research and how much experience I had in all kinds of places. They also asked when I can start to work and why I didn't have any publication.

Interview Questions

• During your dissertation research, why you did not have any publication?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at EMMES Corporation.

Interview

Completed application online. Was contacted for an interview about 2 weeks later. Wasn't aware that this wasn't an actual interview but more of an informational talk to gauge which positions I would be best suited for. Conversation was very chatty and seemed promising. Person I spoke with told me I would receive an email with pertinent positions and information regarding employee benefits. Did not receive email. Emailed person I spoke with to follow-up. Still have not heard back and it has been a week later.

Good thing I heard back from the job I really wanted. Seems like a good opportunity but this experience has left a sour taste.

Bio Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EMMES Corporation.

Interview

About a month after applying online, I completed a phone interview which was fairly basic questions. And then an in-person interview with four groups of people about two weeks later. They reached out a month later to tell me I didn't get the job. They would not reply to any email between the in-person interview and notice.

Data Manager Interview

Interview

Phone screen, and then onsite interview. Sit with 3-4 people.

Interview Questions

• No surprising interview questions; no be prepared to articulate your enthusiasm, how your skills can fit this specific position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, they have a pretty fixed pay-band depending upon your experience and education.

Bio Statistician Interview

Interview

phone interview first and face-to-face interview at conference

Interview Questions

• Most of questions are easy to deal with. But they seem to look for someone with very strong experience and background.   Answer Question

Bio Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EMMES Corporation (Rockville, MD).

Interview

The arrangement was good. One of people in HR and the staff at the front desk were not very friendly. The HR person did not want to answer questions related to relocation.

Data Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EMMES Corporation.

Interview

I received an email from HR about a week after I had submitted my resume. We set up a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty standard, he asked about my education, and previous experience and then proceeded to talk about the company. I heard back from HR in less than a week to set up an in person interview. It last about and 1 1/2. First standard HR stuff and then I interviewed with two different projects for 1/2 each. After the interview HR contacted my references, and called me back to set up another in person interview with different people from the same projects as before. I heard back from them in about a week with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why would you not be able to make a grilled cheese sandwich?   1 Answer

Data Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EMMES Corporation in January 2008.

Interview

Very friendly and professsional company. Numerous opportunities, interviewed for a few different positions.

Interview Questions

• How will my current experience help me to be successful in this position   Answer Question