EMR

• Nurse (1)

Very Easy Interview

Nurse Interview

Nurse

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at EMR in December 2011.

Interview Details – Received email from Clinical Director and was invited to submit resume and schedule an interview a few days later. Met with and spoke with CD and was offered, if I wanted it, the position of setting up Medical/Nurse programs at the drug rehab facility.
Office personnel were friendly, helpful and personable....Tour was given of the facility and grounds and office space was selected and assigned.

Interview Question – After explaining the goals and purpose of the facility and the need to set up a medically directed area, I was asked if I felt comfortable in the situation and would I be willing to assist in this setup??   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As a non-profit private agency, they have a restricted budget, but I liked the hours I selected and can come and go as I please, if necessary.....Any and all supplies are provided...and I like the hours becasue of beiung on SS I am restricted to income or the government takes it all back!!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for EMR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EMR interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EMR employees and interview candidates.