ENGlobal Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at ENGlobal

Lead/Senior Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at ENGlobal (Houston, TX).

Interview

informative with Manager of Engineer at the time Larry Presswood and chief process engineer Gary Reeves, both have moved on to other companies, a panel with a very junior engineer that I later supervised and mentored, she has also moved on to other company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

an offer was extended to my liking.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ENGlobal in September 2011.

Interview

First Call: Initial Communication was to ENGlobal Freeport office manager. I inquired about a possible opening. I was instructed to send in my resume to the office manager's e-mail. I asked when I should expect a return call or call ENGlobal back. I was informed to call back in 1 week. Second Call: After 1 week I called back to ENGlobal Freeport office and was informed by office manager that I would have a phone interview within 1 week. Preparation for interview was to keep a copy of my resume with me at all times and a copy of the job posting for interview talking points. Interview prep also included a google search and study of the "10 hardest interview questions and answers" to prep for the interview. Third Call: I was called by BASF Project Manager for phone interview. During phone interview we covered my personal resume, and how I could fit into the position. Fourth Call: The fourth call was from the Freeport ENGlobal office manager stating that I had been offered the job and paperwork would need to be filled out after a salary agreement was reached. Fifth Call: Salary agreement was confirmed and date to visit ENGlobal office to fill out paperwork was set.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The ENGlobal manager knew what an acceptable rate was for the position, and the rate was acceptable to me. So I accepted.