ENGlobal

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at ENGlobal

Candidate Interview Review

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ENGlobal in September 2011.

First Call:
    Initial Communication was to ENGlobal Freeport office manager.
    I inquired about a possible opening.
    I was instructed to send in my resume to the office manager's e-mail.
    I asked when I should expect a return call or call ENGlobal back.
    I was informed to call back in 1 week.
    Second Call:
    After 1 week I called back to ENGlobal Freeport office and was informed by office manager that I would have a phone interview within 1 week.
    Preparation for interview was to keep a copy of my resume with me at all times and a copy of the job posting for interview talking points. Interview prep also included a google search and study of the "10 hardest interview questions and answers" to prep for the interview.
    Third Call:
    I was called by BASF Project Manager for phone interview.
    During phone interview we covered my personal resume, and how I could fit into the position.
    Fourth Call:
    The fourth call was from the Freeport ENGlobal office manager stating that I had been offered the job and paperwork would need to be filled out after a salary agreement was reached.
    Fifth Call:
    Salary agreement was confirmed and date to visit ENGlobal office to fill out paperwork was set.

Interview Questions
    The ENGlobal manager knew what an acceptable rate was for the position, and the rate was acceptable to me. So I accepted.