ENSCO, Inc.

ENSCO, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2014
Updated Sep 1, 2014

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ENSCO, Inc.

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cocoa Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cocoa Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at ENSCO, Inc. in February 2013.

I replaced someone in the middle of a project. I was presented with the work and situation. I was then asked to start working immediately. However, my recruiter had informed me that day was for the interview only. Believing as much, I wore a suit and tie, for which I was reprimanded, and asked to dress more casually in the future. No problemo!

Interview Questions
    • Encoding procedures couched in military jargon in documents littered with inconsistencies. Using advanced procedures in MS Word 2010 without it crashing was another difficulty.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ENSCO, Inc. in June 2012.

Received a call that they were interested in me interning for them for the summer. Went into the office and to my surprise there was no interview. I met everyone I was going to be working with and was hired pretty much on spot.

no negotiation

Functional Excellence Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at ENSCO, Inc. in August 2011.

Ensco merged with Pride International and we are all going thur the review process and decision are being made on the people. The company is not vision or people oriented. The is no real abilities for upward mobility. I would pass on it.

Interview Questions
    • Most of our people come from Lowes or Home Depot. In relationship to Lowes or Home Deport what experience level do you have....   View Answer

No furture movement in the company --- no real vision.