EPA

www.epa-inc.com
  www.epa-inc.com

Interviews for Top Jobs at EPA

Contract Specialist Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at EPA in July 2010.

Little communications, met panel, received email stating the job was offered to someone else

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience in Contracting   View Answer

Sales Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at EPA in March 2010.

It was a really simple interview, it was more like the job was being sold to me. The interviewer talked more than I did. He never even asked some of the basic interview questions particularly for a sales type job. I felt like with him talking so much I would lose my train of thought and actually ended giving some of the worst answers I ever have in an interview. Honestly, if I was interviewing me I wouldn't have hired me. But in the end he all but offered the job on the spot and even said the interview was mostly just to make sure I seemed professional.

Interview Questions
    • Does this seem like a job you would like?   View Answer

The interview was way to simple, no company hires like that for a "professional" position. 100% commission pay + all travel and they don't pay your expenses. I couldn't help but get the sense what they were selling to elderly people felt like some type of scam.