EPA

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Contract Specialist Interview

Contract Specialist

The process took a day - interviewed at EPA in July 2010.

Interview Details – Little communications, met panel, received email stating the job was offered to someone else

Interview Question – What is your experience in Contracting   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales

The process took a day - interviewed at EPA in March 2010.

Interview Details – It was a really simple interview, it was more like the job was being sold to me. The interviewer talked more than I did. He never even asked some of the basic interview questions particularly for a sales type job. I felt like with him talking so much I would lose my train of thought and actually ended giving some of the worst answers I ever have in an interview. Honestly, if I was interviewing me I wouldn't have hired me. But in the end he all but offered the job on the spot and even said the interview was mostly just to make sure I seemed professional.

Interview Question – Does this seem like a job you would like?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The interview was way to simple, no company hires like that for a "professional" position. 100% commission pay + all travel and they don't pay your expenses. I couldn't help but get the sense what they were selling to elderly people felt like some type of scam.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for EPA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EPA interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EPA employees and interview candidates.