EPAM

EPAM BI Developer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

BI Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at EPAM in October 2011.

The recruiter calls and asks for questions like "what is your Microsoft bi experience?", then asks to talk about my hobbies in English. She scheduled the iview with the bi manager. During the interview I was asked several questions on SQL, ssis, ssas and ssrs, then the manager asked me to talk in English. Asked about preferred salary and possible start date. So the job offer was made and I was able to start in two weeks.

Interview Questions
  • What is Cartesian product? How many records the query will return 'select * from a, b". A had 5 records and B has 7 records   View Answer
  • What is a slowly changing dimension? What type of SCD did you implement in your last project?   View Answer