EPAM

2.9

Software Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at EPAM in August 2010.

The number of interviews - 3. Initial, technical, personality. Relocation package, warm and welcome people. It was quite difficult after relocation bc of TZ changes. The company provided me with free apartments for one monts as well as with free rented car.
    They also have refferal programm for new candidates which every emploee can participate.

Epam - Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at EPAM in December 2012.

too many technical questions, they were not interested in the principles but in specific configuration settings within j2ee/spring web apps.

Interview Questions
    • how could we create a multi-threaded java application without using runnable and threads?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at EPAM.

Usually things are pretty much standard for Kiev big IT companies: HR interview, interview with company tech guys, interview with manager/tech guy from customer site.
    HR interview itself does not contain usual annoying questions "your strengths/weaknesses " or "where you can see yourself in 5 years".
    Technical interview questions could vary depending on project. Most questions, however, are supposed to check technology knowledge(.NET/Java/SQL) and coding skills(tasks usually are quite simple). But some tasks could be difficult though.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how do you write function returning big amount(from million to billion) of unique random numbers. You're allowed to use library function getRandom() returning double d: 0 <= d <= 1.   Answer Question

Software Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EPAM in September 2010.

I was called by local recruitment and afterthat came to office for another round of interview. The overall impression that everybody tried to be as polite as possible. Once stakeholders decided to hire me, they made an offer within one day. In 2 weeks I started working for them.

Test Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EPAM in May 2013.

Preliminary filtration, Personal interview, outside interview in abroad, finaly interview
    Talking about your experiences, goals, reason for changes, willigness, salary, certifications, advantages/disantvantages, environments, possibilities to improvement, possible positions, long term contract

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EPAM.

First HR department contacted with me and gave me information about Poland and EPAM then asked me if i want to work with them, then a technical interview is arranged with an EPAM software engineer. The interview was about computer science and Java language in general, also they gave me two problems to solve in 1 minute, one question was about multithreading and second question was about a recursive function.

Interview Questions
    • in java how is hash calculated, and the problem about a recursive function   Answer Question

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EPAM in November 2014.

Written interview of about 35 questions in their office. I was given one hour to answer the questions. The guy that conducted the interview pulled it out of the system and I had to answer the questions on the question paper and I was not allowed to use phone or google the answers on the computer.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were on SharePoint, C#, JavaScript and Java   Answer Question

Junior Java Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at EPAM in October 2014.

I am one of most active trainees, so I've got an invitation to the interview. HR wrote to me in Skype and we agreed on interview schedule on the convenient time for me. She was very polite.
    On arrival, I was offered some coffee and a room to wait for interviewers. There were two interviewers, they told me some information about the project and asked me if I'm interested, so we could talk further. They asked me questions on all the requirements for the vacancy. The atmosphere was nice and friendly. No pressure, no showing the supremacy, interviewers kindly gave me some hints on some questions. After one and a half hour we ended the interview. They told me that the decision would be in two days (I'm not the only one pretending for this vacancy, it seems that we were 3 candidates). I've got a very good impression about this company and its buisness culture.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or "dumb" or "google questions". Every question had a logical well-definned answer. All questions were relevant to vacancy and successfull further job. It just seems that I'm not skilled enough yet for that position.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EPAM in November 2011.

They contacted me via skype and scheduled first tech phone interview. The duration was about 1hr and included the theory and practice of C++. After passing it they scheduled onsite one and made me an offer in 20 mins after it.

1 day

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EPAM in March 2014.

One initial HR to check basic stuff, your English communication skills and you have to talk about your CV, goals, salary expectations.

Three technical interviews, two Skype and one face to face.

And then comes the manager interview (salary, vacation negotiation - go to the max, don't accept the proposed one).

Interview Questions
    • Who is John Resig, Joshua Bloch, Brian Goetz etc.
      Threads and JEE