EPAM

2.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EPAM in June 2011.

Pretty easy. Provide some good experience with Java/Javascript or IOS Development skills.

Interview Questions
  • Most common interview questions: get 5 top number from the array (show O(n) knowledge), find unique numbers from 2 lists.   View Answer
Insist on your desired salary.

Other Interview Reviews for EPAM

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EPAM in March 2014.

One initial HR to check basic stuff, your English communication skills and you have to talk about your CV, goals, salary expectations.

Three technical interviews, two Skype and one face to face.

And then comes the manager interview (salary, vacation negotiation - go to the max, don't accept the proposed one).

Interview Questions
    • Who is John Resig, Joshua Bloch, Brian Goetz etc.
      Threads and JEE

Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at EPAM.

1) Quick interview with recruiter by Skype - some really basic and general things discussed, initial information about the position and who am I, what I've done in the past and what I expect to do on this position

2) Relatively easy technical interview about theoretical programming basics like OOP, design patterns, my primary technology stack and something about previous project I've done.

3) Practical tech interview: 3 tasks - implement "disposable object" pattern, implement thread-safe singleton pattern and one more or less "real task" - you have some input collection of strings and need to apply some logic to produce output collection of integers :)

Interview Questions
    • Well, the last tech task was mostly the only thing to think about.   Answer Question
    The salary you will be discussing is GROSS, so make sure you have included tax in it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minsk (Belarus)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at EPAM in January 2013.

I got only one interview during hiring process. I was interviewed by my unit manager. He asked technical questions according to my specific work area and about computer science in general. He answered all my questions about company. About a week after interview I was invited to this job.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EPAM in June 2012.

I've been contacted by a recruiter at EPAM and was invited to talk about a senior C++ position, but we did not get really far. The first interview was with the recruiter herself, and did not last longer than ca. 30 min, as we went through the basic introductory questions. Also, she was very pleased that i had some Java experience as well, because that was also needed for the position - so i was also pleased that she was pleased, pointing out that i have no experience in j2ee though, which she said was fine. I doubt if she knew what i was talking about, because a few days later i was called in to a second round, where a rude bald guy, said to be the Java expert, appeared and kept asking - guess what - j2ee questions in a very despising manner. It was one of the most embarrassing experiences in my life. For obvious reason the interview ended fairly soon and never got an offer.

Later that year, surprisingly, the same HR assistant from EPAM contacted me a few more times and asked if i was available a C++ position... my answers were pretty short each time.

Interview Questions
    • All the j2ee questions you can expect on a C++ test :-)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minsk (Belarus)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EPAM in May 2012.

The recruiter contacted me via the LinkeIn. Then were some chats and one or two voice calls. Then I was invited to interview into the office. There were Project Manager and Team Lead on it.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example how to transfer data between applications.   View Answer
    • Patterns. I do not really remember what patterns exactly.   Answer Question