EPAM

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EPAM in June 2011.

Interview Details – Pretty easy. Provide some good experience with Java/Javascript or IOS Development skills.

Interview Question – Most common interview questions: get 5 top number from the array (show O(n) knowledge), find unique numbers from 2 lists.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Insist on your desired salary.

Minsk (Belarus)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EPAM in January 2013.

Interview Details – I got only one interview during hiring process. I was interviewed by my unit manager. He asked technical questions according to my specific work area and about computer science in general. He answered all my questions about company. About a week after interview I was invited to this job.

Kiev (Ukraine)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EPAM.

Interview Details – 1) Quick interview with recruiter by Skype - some really basic and general things discussed, initial information about the position and who am I, what I've done in the past and what I expect to do on this position

2) Relatively easy technical interview about theoretical programming basics like OOP, design patterns, my primary technology stack and something about previous project I've done.

3) Practical tech interview: 3 tasks - implement "disposable object" pattern, implement thread-safe singleton pattern and one more or less "real task" - you have some input collection of strings and need to apply some logic to produce output collection of integers :)

Interview Question – Well, the last tech task was mostly the only thing to think about.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary you will be discussing is GROSS, so make sure you have included tax in it.

Minsk (Belarus)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EPAM in May 2012.

Interview Details – The recruiter contacted me via the LinkeIn. Then were some chats and one or two voice calls. Then I was invited to interview into the office. There were Project Manager and Team Lead on it.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example how to transfer data between applications.   View Answer
  • Patterns. I do not really remember what patterns exactly.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for EPAM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EPAM Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by EPAM employees and interview candidates.