EPC Group.net Interview Questions

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EPC Group.net (Austin, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Recruiter, Interview with Executives on the phone, Skills Testing, Onsite Interview, Flew to meet Executives, Background, Drug test had to be done, Personality Test etc... I flew to meet the executives in Austin, Texas and then worked on negotiations.

Interview Questions

• I was nervous because I was really tested on my technical skills and communication skills. It was a change since I was not as much client facing as I was in the past. It was nice to be pushed though.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I just worked with the executives and recruiter on what best fit my needs. They met what I needed and had added benefits that I've never had before so I am really excited about that.

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at EPC Group.net.

Interview

Detailed, Smart team, Strong/tough questions, better know your stuff and have the drive to be your best!

Interview Questions

• Went deeply technical, but that was exciting for me bc my mind started racing about all of the opportunity   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair & Reasonable

Worth IT Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at EPC Group.net.

Interview

Hr scanned, VP scanned, met with leadership, skills test, career planning, skills planning

Interview Questions

• Real life questions about my experience.   1 Answer

SharePoint Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EPC Group.net.

Interview

My interview was performed remotely over a phone conversation. During the phone interview, we discussed salary, travel, and a start date. A follow-up offer letter was provided.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions. Questions were minimal for my interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick, via phone conversations (I requested everything in writing via offer letter).

Senior Sharepoint Architect Interview

Interview

I had 2 initial phone screens and then met with the CEO to review my goals and walk through methodologies of my project approach. I then was offered a position about 2 weeks later and onboarded with the Sr. architecture team after a total of 4 interviews.

Interview Questions

• What if type questions and business approach questions where technology was agnostic. Looking to solve a business problem first with a few different of my suggestions and then white boarding the process out was a little stressful in front of 3 sr. staff.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EPC Group.net (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Spoke with HR Went through leadership scan Reference Check Technical Check Spoke with Team members4 Met with leadership onsite

Senior Sharepoint Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EPC Group.net (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Three phones, one personal, flew out to HQ

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Lots of benefits. Wellness program, Great PPO employer paid insurance, Nice vaca times, volunteer/community support, strong growth paths, good phone and internet options, new equipment, work from home, awesome projects, matching 401k..... happy overall.

Director of Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EPC Group.net (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

I did a brief initial scan with the Director of Human Resources, I then spoke to the Vice President, I then met face to face with the VP to go through our ideas for the position and get to know each other. From there, I met with the Director of Solutions & Services and the Director of Sales. I then submitted my background check, references, drug screening, personality test and then a deep dive type of session with the VP around my marketing skills after that process. From there we jumped in and reviewed my personality results, technical skills, portfolio and did a mini presentation for the leadership group. Soon after references and my background was checked I was made an offer that I just couldn't pass up!

Interview Questions

• A little. I wasn't as in depth with the technology as the rest of the team but I didn't feel embarrassed or behind the game. Like I mentioned before, I am the type to get my hands dirty so I saw it as a challenge. I would suggest coming in with a focus on the importance of culture, services and solutions to clients and the uncompromised level of professionalism the team maintains. It's awesome to work with such talent.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Please see above

Administration-Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at EPC Group.net (Houston, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

I was brought on to implement new operational strategies and improve upon processes. I interviewed with the HR manager, the CEO, the VP of the company and I requested to speak to a current employee. I then executed a deep personality test, submitted my references, did the typical background check etc...

Interview Questions

• The personality and culture testing was interesting. I learned a lot about myself and how I fit within the organization.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I went through the deep background checks etc.. I spoke with a current employee and then negotiated what conferences I was interested in attending, what tests I wanted to take to keep my competencies and what cause I was interested in volunteering for and an offer was presented to me. I flew and met the leadership and finalized the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EPC Group.net (Chicago, IL) in March 2009.

Interview

I went through 3 different interviews with members of the technical team and then eventually the leadership team. There was also an online personallity test as well as some deep-dive technical quesitons but the overall interview process was positive.

Interview Questions

• The different senarious of how I would approach or architect different types of SharePoint initiatives and those around mostely enterprise type or global clients. Questions really ranging from the underlying architecture of SharePoint's infrastructure to also questions around content management and metatata and document tagging.   Answer Question