EPC Group.net

Updated Jul 28, 2014
Updated Jul 28, 2014

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EPC Group.net.

Phone Call, VP scan, CEO scan, Executive Scan, Skills/Personality test, flew to meet execs, spoke to team members, HR stuff. Smart people with tough questions but a good career move. Made me want to sharpen my skill-set more asap.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions were very particular and specific. I was a little intimidated.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EPC Group.net in June 2014.

Recruiter, Interview with Executives on the phone, Skills Testing, Onsite Interview, Flew to meet Executives, Background, Drug test had to be done, Personality Test etc... I flew to meet the executives in Austin, Texas and then worked on negotiations.

Interview Questions
    • I was nervous because I was really tested on my technical skills and communication skills. It was a change since I was not as much client facing as I was in the past. It was nice to be pushed though.   Answer Question
    I just worked with the executives and recruiter on what best fit my needs. They met what I needed and had added benefits that I've never had before so I am really excited about that.

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at EPC Group.net.

Detailed, Smart team, Strong/tough questions, better know your stuff and have the drive to be your best!

Interview Questions
    • Went deeply technical, but that was exciting for me bc my mind started racing about all of the opportunity   Answer Question
    Fair & Reasonable

Worth IT Interview

I applied online – interviewed at EPC Group.net.

Hr scanned, VP scanned, met with leadership, skills test, career planning, skills planning

Interview Questions
    • Real life questions about my experience.   View Answer

SharePoint Architect Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EPC Group.net.

My interview was performed remotely over a phone conversation. During the phone interview, we discussed salary, travel, and a start date. A follow-up offer letter was provided.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions. Questions were minimal for my interview.   Answer Question
    Quick, via phone conversations (I requested everything in writing via offer letter).

Senior Sharepoint Architect Interview

I had 2 initial phone screens and then met with the CEO to review my goals and walk through methodologies of my project approach. I then was offered a position about 2 weeks later and onboarded with the Sr. architecture team after a total of 4 interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What if type questions and business approach questions where technology was agnostic. Looking to solve a business problem first with a few different of my suggestions and then white boarding the process out was a little stressful in front of 3 sr. staff.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EPC Group.net in March 2012.

Spoke with HR
    Went through leadership scan
    Reference Check
    Technical Check
    Spoke with Team members4
    Met with leadership onsite

Senior Sharepoint Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EPC Group.net in January 2012.

Three phones, one personal, flew out to HQ

Interview Questions
    Lots of benefits. Wellness program, Great PPO employer paid insurance, Nice vaca times, volunteer/community support, strong growth paths, good phone and internet options, new equipment, work from home, awesome projects, matching 401k..... happy overall.

Director of Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EPC Group.net in November 2011.

I did a brief initial scan with the Director of Human Resources, I then spoke to the Vice President, I then met face to face with the VP to go through our ideas for the position and get to know each other. From there, I met with the Director of Solutions & Services and the Director of Sales. I then submitted my background check, references, drug screening, personality test and then a deep dive type of session with the VP around my marketing skills after that process. From there we jumped in and reviewed my personality results, technical skills, portfolio and did a mini presentation for the leadership group. Soon after references and my background was checked I was made an offer that I just couldn't pass up!

Interview Questions
    • A little. I wasn't as in depth with the technology as the rest of the team but I didn't feel embarrassed or behind the game. Like I mentioned before, I am the type to get my hands dirty so I saw it as a challenge. I would suggest coming in with a focus on the importance of culture, services and solutions to clients and the uncompromised level of professionalism the team maintains. It's awesome to work with such talent.   Answer Question
    Please see above

Administration-Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at EPC Group.net in June 2011.

I was brought on to implement new operational strategies and improve upon processes. I interviewed with the HR manager, the CEO, the VP of the company and I requested to speak to a current employee. I then executed a deep personality test, submitted my references, did the typical background check etc...

Interview Questions
    • The personality and culture testing was interesting. I learned a lot about myself and how I fit within the organization.   View Answer
    I went through the deep background checks etc.. I spoke with a current employee and then negotiated what conferences I was interested in attending, what tests I wanted to take to keep my competencies and what cause I was interested in volunteering for and an offer was presented to me. I flew and met the leadership and finalized the process.