EPCOR

www.epcor.com

EPCOR Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at EPCOR

Operations Engineer Interview

There are two rounds of interviews. First round is telephone-based interview. It has simply questions regarding yourself and the company. Do some research on the company website and you should nail it without any problem. Second round is face-to-face interview. It contains a variety of questions ranging from water treatment technologies to personal skills.

Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at EPCOR in April 2012.

First time I arrived for interview I was informed that they could not meet with me due to a plant emergency and that I would have to re-schedule. My first impression therefore was not a good one as a phone call from a secretary could have sufficed. The second time I came for an interview they were very apologetic which I accepted since events do come up. However, when the second person on the two person panel who was supposed to interview me arrived late I felt that this was inappropriate considering I had to re-schedule with them through no fault of my own already once. That being said, I could tell the other individual on the panel was not very happy with this behaviour. Considering I would be reporting to both of these individuals and I could already sense tension between them this to me was another "red flag". The interview was fairly straightforward and I felt very fair and transparent. I was not offered the position however due to the circumstances of the interview process and job expectations outlined I felt that this was a blessing in disguise. As someone already working in a similar position, their expectations regarding the position were unrealistic.

Interview Questions
    • Reliability related questions on implementing a reliability program in a water treatment facility.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EPCOR in February 2011.

Went through a pamphlet/booklet with generic questions and work related questions.
    Questions that reflected your personality,behavior.
    Gave you scenario questions of how you would teach someone, handle a difficult situation.
    Asked you to give keywords to describe your ideal colleagues...describe your previous work.
    Took them 3 weeks to reply since I applied....and never got a reply after.
    There were no HR in the room, just the manager who I would report to.
    This was the first interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you do something that wasn't in our system?   View Answer