EPCOS Interview Questions

EHS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zhuhai, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EPCOS (Zhuhai, Guangdong (China)) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied the job on line,and got the phone interview by dept. manager,HR arranged interview the next week.It nearly cost more than one week to get the offer. Personal interview just by recruiter and department manager.

Interview Questions

• Ask some questions about my before work experience, and ask my salary requirement more.   Answer Question

Marketing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EPCOS in January 2011.

Interview

First an interview with the Human Resources Department. She explained the position and asked, 1. Why do you want to work at EPCOS 2. Why you do not want to work any longer in your present company 3. Regarding your resume, please tell me how you were able to reach your clients - Then an interview with the boss (also very friendly) - Then a group interview (boss, colleague and boss of the boss) They asked technical questions. They took enough time to answer my entire questions, to explain what they were looking for. One the best interview processes I have ever had. I am very happy and I wish I could have work with so nice and intelligent people.

Interview Questions

• Regarding your resume, please tell me how you were able to reach your clients?   1 Answer

Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EPCOS (New Delhi (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

3 rounds at minimum

Interview Questions

• Reason for leaving last organisation   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EPCOS in December 2009.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Regarding your resume, please tell me how you were able to reach your clients?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EPCOS in August 2009.

Interview

The interview had a few simple behavioral questions. Some of the questions consisted of "Describe a time when you were in a group" "What was your role and what was the outcome of the assignment" I was expecting some of the questions to be describe a time when you had a disagreement in a group, however, there were none of those questions. All questions were for positive experiences. The interviewer was very kind and polite. I would recommend that a candidate be very personable in this interview.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. The interview was very simple.   Answer Question