EPCOS

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

RF Design Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at EPCOS.

Interview Details – One on-site interview at San Diego and follow by another one at Orlando, FL. It was an easy interview at San Diego but not so much at the Orlando. Talk to the director at San Diego and I felt very confident to have the job but was later notified that there was second on-site interview at Orlando. Interview at Orlando was not so great, one of the manager was very rude in my opinion. This company is very unorganized and lack of HR people to manage the entire travel experience.

Interview Question – use smith chart do design filters.   Answer Question

EHS Engineer Interview

Zhuhai, Guangdong (China)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EPCOS in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied the job on line,and got the phone interview by dept. manager,HR arranged interview the next week.It nearly cost more than one week to get the offer. Personal interview just by recruiter and department manager.

Interview Question – Ask some questions about my before work experience, and ask my salary requirement more.   Answer Question

Officer Interview

New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at EPCOS in February 2010.

Interview Details – 3 rounds at minimum

Interview Question – Reason for leaving last organisation   View Answer

Technician Interview

Technician

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EPCOS in December 2009.

Interview Details – First an interview with the Human Resources Department.
She explained the position and asked,
1. Why do you want to work at EPCOS
2. Why you do not want to work any longer in your present company
3. Regarding your resume, please tell me how you were able to reach your clients
- Then an interview with the boss (also very friendly)
- Then a group interview (boss, colleague and boss of the boss)
They asked technical questions.

Interview Question – Regarding your resume, please tell me how you were able to reach your clients?   Answer Question

Marketing Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EPCOS in January 2011.

Interview Details – First an interview with the Human Resources Department.
She explained the position and asked,
1. Why do you want to work at EPCOS
2. Why you do not want to work any longer in your present company
- Then an interview with the boss (also very friendly)
- Then a group interview (boss, colleague and boss of the boss)
They asked technical questions.

They took enough time to answer my entire questions, to explain what they were looking for. One the best interview processes I have ever had. I am very happy and I wish I could have work with so nice and intelligent people.

Interview Question – Regarding your resume, please tell me how you were able to reach your clients?   View Answer

Associate Process Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EPCOS in August 2009.

Interview Details – The interview had a few simple behavioral questions. Some of the questions consisted of "Describe a time when you were in a group" "What was your role and what was the outcome of the assignment" I was expecting some of the questions to be describe a time when you had a disagreement in a group, however, there were none of those questions. All questions were for positive experiences. The interviewer was very kind and polite. I would recommend that a candidate be very personable in this interview.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. The interview was very simple.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for EPCOS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EPCOS interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by EPCOS employees and interview candidates.