EPChem

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Executive Interview

Marketing Executive
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at EPChem in June 2010.

Interview Details – Started with asking you to do a personnel introduction, the VPs then asked basic question about education background,strengths & weaknesses etc. Later on, the CEO was brought in to interview as well.

Interview Question – Personal question such as family members details (age, jobs...)   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at EPChem in May 2012.

Interview Details – two times; experience description must be satisfied enough for employer; very good dicipline

Interview Question – What is your selling point?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary negotiation

Marketing Executive Interview

Marketing Executive

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EPChem in March 2011.

Interview Details – They began by giving an overview of the job scope and explained the company, from what to expect to how long the hours were. Interview questions were mainly asking about my background and my interests. They seem to be more interested in getting to know you as a person than testing your technical or problem solving skills. I first talked to the hiring manager, then she brought me to speak to the CEO. Overall it felt more like a chat rather than a true interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about your family. What made you interested in the chemicals industry.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for EPChem? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EPChem interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by EPChem employees and interview candidates.