EPChem Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at EPChem

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at EPChem in May 2012.

two times; experience description must be satisfied enough for employer; very good dicipline

salary negotiation

Marketing Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at EPChem in March 2011.

They began by giving an overview of the job scope and explained the company, from what to expect to how long the hours were. Interview questions were mainly asking about my background and my interests. They seem to be more interested in getting to know you as a person than testing your technical or problem solving skills. I first talked to the hiring manager, then she brought me to speak to the CEO. Overall it felt more like a chat rather than a true interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your family. What made you interested in the chemicals industry.   Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at EPChem in June 2010.

Started with asking you to do a personnel introduction, the VPs then asked basic question about education background,strengths & weaknesses etc. Later on, the CEO was brought in to interview as well.

Interview Questions
    • Personal question such as family members details (age, jobs...)   Answer Question