EPIQ Systems Interview Questions in Beaverton, OR

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EPIQ Systems.

A couple 30 min phone interviews with HR and management, and a couple of 30 min onsite interviews with management. Huge emphasis on hierarchy, that even interview feedback was directed through other people.

Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EPIQ Systems.

Came in through a staffing service who said it's "very difficult to place people here" and I could kind of see why. The interview process was very long and drawn out, several phone interviews, several in persons and not much of it was technical in nature. They were basically asking a lot of questions that lead me to believe it's a very stressful environment. Lots of questions about how you handle stress, company politics, overtime etc. By the last interview I lost enthusiasm for the position so I wasn't upset when I didn't get the call.

They're clearly looking for people ready to work in a politically charged sweatshop

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle high amounts of stress?   View Answer
    • How much does it take before you really blow your top?   View Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EPIQ Systems in February 2011.

Initially interviewed with and took a position with another department though a temp agency. Then, interviewed with the Project Director who came off as somewhat condescending and disinterested in my candidacy. Despite this, was offered the position.

Nonexistent. Tried negotiating salary but was denied.

Worked for EPIQ Systems? Contribute to the Community!