EQECAT Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at EQECAT in October 2009.

Initial communications were through people I knew, helping me find a fit for my capabilities.
    Interview structure was somewhat informal - the process seemed to be customized for every applicant. My own process started with a phone conversation (not really interview) with the CEO, then a phone interview with the director of Product Management, then a formal presentation of my prior work to the whole management team, then an in-person interview with the product management director, and finally a meet-and-greet with the rest of the product management team.

Interview Questions
    • How will better risk information a force for good in the world?   View Answer
    One-on-one negotiation directly with the group director. Salary ranges are enforced by the parent company. Contingent compensation was not up for negotiation. Limitations on vacation time according to salary range.

Worked for EQECAT? Contribute to the Community!