EQT Corporation

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EQT Corporation in September 2011.

Interview Details – Met with two interviewers, the atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. There weren't many "canned questions" like with most others I interviewed, which is good. They mostly just asked me to expound on my resume and talk about my schooling and life in order to gauge my personality.

Only downside is that it took several months to hear back on a decision.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in this industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, only an offer sent by email when I was selected for hire.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for EQT Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EQT Corporation Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EQT Corporation employees and interview candidates.