EQT Corporation

7 candidate interviews

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at EQT Corporation in February 2011.

Interview Details – There were two interviews. They were both in person and went well. The interviews dealt with hardware platforms, programming languages, system testing, and technical writing. The interviewer was very nice and was good at breaking the tension. It was done in a conference room and each interview lasted approximately 45 minutes.

Interview Question – The cliched, Where do you think you'll be in five years.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at EQT Corporation.

Interview Details – Signed up through the eqt web site, filled in all the information they ask for, which is to basically re-fill in my resume for their system.

Two weeks later I received a call for the interview and the following e-mail confirmation.

I had the interview (I had to wait about fifteen or twenty minutes). As it turns out they were interviewing other people for the position on the same day as well.

One month and about a week or two later I finally got the notice that I did not get the job.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult or unexpected, it was a standard, what's the most impressive thing you've done, when have you gone above and beyond, what did you have the most difficulty with in your last job and how did you over come it, type of questions   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EQT Corporation in January 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with my manager's manager. That was a mistake since my direct manager was the reason I left the position early.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Rates were assigned by the recruiter

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Market Spec Interview

Market Spec

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at EQT Corporation in October 2010.

Interview Details – typical

Interview Question – why do you want this job   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EQT Corporation in September 2011.

Interview Details – Met with two interviewers, the atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. There weren't many "canned questions" like with most others I interviewed, which is good. They mostly just asked me to expound on my resume and talk about my schooling and life in order to gauge my personality.

Only downside is that it took several months to hear back on a decision.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in this industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, only an offer sent by email when I was selected for hire.

Software Integrations Intern Interview

Software Integrations Intern

Interviewed at EQT Corporation

Interview Details – A phone interview and I was asked some general questions like what's my academic background and which programming language I'd like to use.

Interview Question – All questions are fine.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied in-person and interviewed at EQT Corporation.

Interview Details – Through my school. They held a information session and then the next day was interviews.

Interview Question – Nothing very tough, just asked about background and explained company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Worked for EQT Corporation? Contribute to the Community!