ERRG

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Manager Interview

Martinez, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ERRG in January 2012.

Interview Details – I spoke to t HR Director and completed a phone interview. I was asked ot come in for a panel interrview with the HR team of 3. The interview was very long (over 2 hours). They asked great detailed questions and we had good conversations. I was called for a 2nd interview over 2 motnhs later, but I had already accepted another position.

Interview Question – Can't think of just one.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Human Resources Interview

Pleasant Hill, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ERRG in March 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview with the Manager first. Received invite to 3 panel interview at Corporate office. The panel consisted of the HR Manager, Recruiter and assistant. Long panel interview and questioned why the position was posted for such a long timeframe.

Interview Question – What are you looking for in your next position?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ERRG? Contribute to the Community!

ERRG – Why Work for Us?

​​ERRG—Your Engineering and Remediation Resource​​ ERRG provides a broad scope of engineering, remediation, construction, military munitions response, and emergency preparedness services. Our team consists of nearly… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ERRG interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ERRG employees and interview candidates.