ERRG

Employer Engaged

ERRG Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ERRG

Accounting Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ERRG.

I did an internship here so the process was probably a little different than usual but I had a phone interview followed by an in person. I first had a phone interview with someone from the department before having an in person interview with the CFO. He was a great guy and asked some questions about my educational background. There weren't any extremely technical questions (keep in mind it was an intern position).

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Hill, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Hill, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at ERRG in March 2012.

Phone interview with the Manager first. Received invite to 3 panel interview at Corporate office. The panel consisted of the HR Manager, Recruiter and assistant. Long panel interview and questioned why the position was posted for such a long timeframe.

Interview Questions
    • What are you looking for in your next position?   View Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martinez, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Martinez, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ERRG in January 2012.

I spoke to t HR Director and completed a phone interview. I was asked ot come in for a panel interrview with the HR team of 3. The interview was very long (over 2 hours). They asked great detailed questions and we had good conversations. I was called for a 2nd interview over 2 motnhs later, but I had already accepted another position.