ES3 Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ES3

Candidate Interview Review

Repacker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ES3 (York, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was brought in for a first interview and went through the typical code of conduct, brief warehouse history, ect. My second interview went over the same exact details, drug test and background test. And then i finally went for my final interview. They told me what door to go to, but when i arrived it was a small lobby like area. I had no idea what to do because there was no receptionist desk or anything. After wandering about for 15 minutes i was stopped and asked who i was looking for. Then it took an additional 15 mins to find the woman in charge of my interview. She hurried me along through and hired me easily telling me work weeks are mandatory 4 days a week, 10 hour days with an extra day.

Interview Questions

• Do i know how to read that standard clock   1 Answer
    • Do i drink on the job   1 Answer
    • Do i know what the word quota means?   1 Answer