ESA Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ESA

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ESA (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Contacted from Careerbuilder, two step interview process. After initial interview with hiring manager, secondary interview with DM. Simple process, works if they feel you are a good fit. No pre-employment drug test, only a background check is performed.

Negotiation

I was offered the same amount I received in last position.

Devops Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ESA in October 2013.

Interview

Interview very simple, just to access Linux knowledge and skills. Some questions about my background as software developer to assess troubleshooting skills and costumer relations. Interview went very well, it took around one hour and a half and was done through the phone. I was presented to the company boss as a junior but with experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you work before in Operations environment? Do you have experience talking with costumers?   Answer Question