ESET Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

ERP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ESET.

I applied online and received an email within a week seeing if I was still interested. From there a phone interview was set up for that week and a panel interview was set up for the following week. I met one on one with the hiring manager, VP of my department, VP of HR and a member of the team for 30 minutes each. Everyone was very respectful and the questions were based more on my past experiences and how I would handle situations than seeing my technical skills. I received an offer the following week.

Interview Questions
    • The most challenging question I had was giving a one minute pitch on why I should be the one hired over anyone else.   Answer Question
    They told me what the salary range would be from the first email so I knew exactly what I should expect.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ESET in November 2010.

This was by far the best interviewing experience I have ever had. They were very friends direct with questions. I had three different round of interviews each had a copy of my resume already even though I had brought extra. The only part I felt was annoying was having to fill out the application on site before the interviews.

Interview Questions
    • It was a judgment call question. Where I had to make a call between a down user and the CEO being down. Unfortunately the company I worked for at the time always made us bend over for the CEOs this one didn't see it that way. I made the wrong call.   Answer Question

My job at the time better the offer. To this day I still wish I could get another offer there.

Business Support Level I Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ESET in January 2013.

There was 3 interviews total.

1st- 45 minute phone general Interview with your direct supervisor
    2nd- 2 hour in person interview with the HR manager, your supervisor, and the manager. After meeting with them you will be taking a multiple choice technical test.
    3rd - 30 minute technical phone interview asking similar questions to the multiple choice you take in person.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to answer questions about Eset's products.
      They will expect you to know how everything in the description works.
      All of the interview questions are based on Windows.
      Memorize all of the Windows shortcuts.
      Be familiar on how to navigate through a computer via terminal.
        Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at ESET in January 2009.

Initial communications were clear and better than expected. Interview schedule was set up and emailed to me so I was very aware of the time and who the interviewers were. Everyone was professional and aware of the questions that should not be asked diring an interview. There were no snafus.

The office is exemplary. It is located in a high-rise building in downtown San Diego and has a perfect view of the bay.

Work culture is professional and most employees are highly-intelligent. From the CEO to the receptionist, all dialog was intellectually engaging and energetic. This is a great place to work.

Interview Questions
    • What were some of your most challenging deployments and how did you resolve those challenges?   View Answer
    • If we suffered a breach, how would you handle it?   View Answer
    Little to no negotiation - their offer was more than fair.

Worked for ESET? Contribute to the Community!