ESF Camps Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ESF Camps

Swim Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ESF Camps.

Very easy, one phone call where you explain your self and talk about resume. Then you have to give them a reference they can talk to you about. Then you go in for a one on one interview where they offered me the job. No really hard questions just basically asking if you can work whole summer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had to follow a rule that you didn't really believe in.   Answer Question
    None

Camp Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ESF Camps in June 2012.

Applied online. Received email from the company- Scheduled face to face interview. Was asked usual questions about why I would be a great team member, what qualifies me over the next candidate, etc. They "want" people with education experience, but not necessary from what I've learned working there. Friendly people.

Interview Questions
    • "What would you do in 'this' situation?"- proceeded to outline a situation in which I had to describe what I would do. Also, "Describe a time where you most felt..."   Answer Question
    I literally tried to negotiate, the lady had a friendly laugh and said I didn't have a choice. The pay is 300/wk with taxes taken out.