ESF Camps Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ESF Camps

Swim Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ESF Camps (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Very easy, one phone call where you explain your self and talk about resume. Then you have to give them a reference they can talk to you about. Then you go in for a one on one interview where they offered me the job. No really hard questions just basically asking if you can work whole summer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to follow a rule that you didn't really believe in.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Camp Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ESF Camps (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Received email from the company- Scheduled face to face interview. Was asked usual questions about why I would be a great team member, what qualifies me over the next candidate, etc. They "want" people with education experience, but not necessary from what I've learned working there. Friendly people.

Interview Questions

• "What would you do in 'this' situation?"- proceeded to outline a situation in which I had to describe what I would do. Also, "Describe a time where you most felt..."   Answer Question

Negotiation

I literally tried to negotiate, the lady had a friendly laugh and said I didn't have a choice. The pay is 300/wk with taxes taken out.