ESI International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Assistant Marketing Manager
Arlington, VA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ESI International in January 2012.

Interview Details – They were all very nice people. I was contact the day after I submitted my resume and asked to submit writing samples using a provided prompt. I submitted the samples, then was scheduled for an interview. I had four 1:1 interviews in the same day. Everyone seemed to really take to me, so I thought I had a pretty good shot. A few days later, I was called in for another round of interviews, this time with higher levels of upper management. One told me he thought I would do great, and to expect to hear from them within a week. The next day, I got an email saying they were looking to hire someone with a different educational background. I was a bit dumbfounded, because my degree and major/minor are clearly stated on my resume. I spent a total of 9 hours over those two days in the office for interviews, waste of time. Not very considerate at all.

Interview Question – How would you pitch ESI's services? What attracts you to marketing?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ESI International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ESI International Assistant Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ESI International employees and interview candidates.