ESP Safety

Unable to Answer Interview

Unable to Answer

Interviewed at ESP Safety

Interview Details – Thorough and tricky

Interview Question – details, analytical questions, provided scenarios, and problem solving.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources/Office Administrative Interview

Human Resources/Office Administrative
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ESP Safety in June 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process consisted of two interviews. First with the HR director, who asked general questions and low confidence. Secondly with the VP. I did not make it to the second round because I was "over qualified" but I asume they want someone who is entry level.

Interview Question – Easy interview, nothing out of the norm.   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Embedded Software Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ESP Safety in March 2011.

Interview Details – I went in for 2 interviews. The first was with all the US employees, about 5 at that time. My experience was very close to what they needed. The EE who recruited me was very keen on hiring me and we settled on $120k. I came back a week later and met with the Russian president of ESP and his lovely assistant. The woman was nice and spoke english very well, translating for the president. Communication broke down soon over some details and the pres. became somewhat rude.

Interview Question – It was difficult understanding what the pres. was asking, after translation.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer

I applied online - interviewed at ESP Safety in January 2013.

Interview Details – Direct in person interview was set up by the HR Manager. Meeting was held in the conference room. Routine technical and hr questions. Was provided in depth information about the company and its products. Was shown the factory. People seemed friendly and cordial. Personally felt the interview went very well.

Interview Question – Nothing if I could think of.   Answer Question

Worked for ESP Safety? Contribute to the Community!