ESP Safety

ESP Safety Interview Questions

1.5

Unable to Answer Interview

Thorough and tricky

Interview Questions
    • details, analytical questions, provided scenarios, and problem solving.   Answer Question

Human Resources/Office Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ESP Safety in June 2013.

Interview process consisted of two interviews. First with the HR director, who asked general questions and low confidence. Secondly with the VP. I did not make it to the second round because I was "over qualified" but I asume they want someone who is entry level.

Applications Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ESP Safety in January 2013.

Direct in person interview was set up by the HR Manager. Meeting was held in the conference room. Routine technical and hr questions. Was provided in depth information about the company and its products. Was shown the factory. People seemed friendly and cordial. Personally felt the interview went very well.

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ESP Safety in March 2011.

I went in for 2 interviews. The first was with all the US employees, about 5 at that time. My experience was very close to what they needed. The EE who recruited me was very keen on hiring me and we settled on $120k. I came back a week later and met with the Russian president of ESP and his lovely assistant. The woman was nice and spoke english very well, translating for the president. Communication broke down soon over some details and the pres. became somewhat rude.

Interview Questions
    • It was difficult understanding what the pres. was asking, after translation.   Answer Question