ESPN

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ESPN in July 2008.

Interview Details – I sent my resume and an electronic application to the company in March. By April I received an initial call asking for a phone interview. The phone interview was with the top production employees at ESPN. The interview went well it was relaxed and the staff seemed nice. They just asked what I liked about production and sports. Good interview overall.

Interview Question – If Alex Rodriguez got traded to the Red Sox, what stats would you use to tell the story?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ESPN in May 2011.

Interview Details – they asked a series of 6 sports questions about which QB threw the most career TD, ERA, Heisman Trophy winners, coaches, and the 4 mens golf tournaments. They were very nice, and allowed me to pick the date i would like to receive the 2nd round packet.

Interview Question – name the 4 mens golf tornaments   View Answer

Worked for ESPN? Contribute to the Community!