ESPN

ESPN Associate Producer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ESPN.

a recruiting team called me and set me up with the interview. i was there a week later for the interview process. overall it went a lot better than expected, they liked to talk sports but overall they go back and forth between friendly and down to business which i liked. you really need to know sports & grammar, i received a sports quiz and grammar test after my interview to complete

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ESPN

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ESPN in June 2013.

The Superior Group, a recruiter found my resume. His big client is ESPN. I had two phone interviews. 1:1 with recruiter. 1:1 with ESPN to include a conference call with two managers. ESPN interviewed 3 other people besides me. I thought I was not picked for the job but ESPN showed interest in me. The process was pretty easy and straight forward. There is an intensive background check. All new employers are also required to get photographed for credentials to be inside the building.

Interview Questions
    • All technical related questions and sports questions. Nothing major or particular.   Answer Question
    It was $15.00 an hour, four month contract to hire position with oppertunity possibly to stay on. ESPN has to buyout your contact. There was little negociation. Be flexible with your hourly rate.