ESPN

ESPN Design Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Designer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ESPN.

Recruiter interview, 2:1 phone interview, face-to-face group interview.
Everyone was incredibly friendly. New cafe with lots of options, including Starbucks.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about your background and experience--make sure you can back it up.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ESPN

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ESPN in January 2011.

I am not interested in sports, but found it interesting to imagine myself working on a complex sports web site as a designer and information architect. The recruiter pumped me up a lot to ESPN, and ESPN picked me up in a limo in Manhattan, and drove me out to Connecticut to meet the web design team. Abut four people interviewed me, and everyone was really nice and asked great questions. I left with a distinct feeling that the job was mine if I were to press harder, but the football, baseball, basketball, and hockey culture at ESPN just did nothing for me, and I knew that I couldn't do much for them if my heart wasn't in love with sports. Two days later I called and told them this, they respected my decision, and that was that.

Interview Questions