ESPN Event Operations Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Event Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bristol, CT
Anonymous Employee in Bristol, CT

The process took a day - interviewed at ESPN in March 2011.

Received a call from someone likely from HR in early March. The conversation of great and lasted nearly a half hour. The first 10 or so minutes was all about how I received/viewed ESPN content (i.e. magazine subscriptions, ESPN iPhone apps, Insider, ect...). Unfortunately I don't subscribe to a lot of that stuff and ultimately I think that's what hurt me in the long run. The rest of the interview went really well, asked a lot of question about my college experiences and leading/managing people. Afterwards, I had a good feeling about it and was expecting another call. Instead I got an email about 1 1/2 later saying the had filled the position. I later found out that internship went to old friend of mine at a different university and was happy to know a solid individual got the opportunity. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

Worked for ESPN? Contribute to the Community!