ESPN

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Event Operations Intern Interview

Bristol, CT

The process took a day - interviewed at ESPN in March 2011.

Interview Details – Received a call from someone likely from HR in early March. The conversation of great and lasted nearly a half hour. The first 10 or so minutes was all about how I received/viewed ESPN content (i.e. magazine subscriptions, ESPN iPhone apps, Insider, ect...). Unfortunately I don't subscribe to a lot of that stuff and ultimately I think that's what hurt me in the long run. The rest of the interview went really well, asked a lot of question about my college experiences and leading/managing people. Afterwards, I had a good feeling about it and was expecting another call. Instead I got an email about 1 1/2 later saying the had filled the position. I later found out that internship went to old friend of mine at a different university and was happy to know a solid individual got the opportunity. Overall a good experience.

Interview Question – Emphasis on how I received ESPN content.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ESPN

Worked for ESPN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ESPN Event Operations Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ESPN employees and interview candidates.