ESPN Graphics Systems Controller Interview Questions

Graphics Systems Controller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ESPN.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview, Skype interview with a manager from Bristol, CT, then an 2 person interview in the office.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. The interview was conversation like.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation allowed.

Other Interview Reviews for ESPN

Graphics Systems Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ESPN (Bristol, CT) in September 2011.

Interview

I recently had the opportunity to do a SKYPE interview over the internet with the Director of the department hiring for the position. In a second interview over SKYPE I was interviewed by two additional heads of department. The process involved general questions about qualifications, education and work experience, as well as questions about my personal sports tastes and interest. Very friendly interview staff, and professional process. After each interview I was told there would be about a two week time in which they would make their decision, and get back to me which they did.

Interview Questions

• What has made me decide to try my hand at sports broadcast production.   Answer Question