ESPN Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ESPN (Bristol, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online through Disney's website. About 2 or 3 days later I moved from "In Submission" to "In Progress' and the next day received a phone call asking if I'd like to set up a phone interview with them. I said yes. Next week we had the phone interview. It consisted of me and 3 men on the other end (at ESPN). It only lasted about 15 minutes. About 2 weeks later I received a phone call saying thanks for applying but the position had already been filled.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ESPN

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ESPN.

Interview

Really long process. The interviews are easy just listen to what it is they are asking and answer the best way you can. Be yourself and you'll be fine. Know your stuff!! And definitely ask questions if you have any, they are always willing to answer any questions that you may have. Also, do your research on the company and know what the job description for which you have applied for says.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from the other applicants?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at ESPN.

Interview

Very personable interview. No ridiculous/difficult questions that you aren't ready to answer. Great experience during the interview process. Be yourself and they will be more likely to hire you. I didn't have the most impressive resume but I am comfortable during interviews and know how to carry on a conversation. Keep calm during the interview and you'll move on.

Interview Questions

• What separates you from all other internship candidates?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Tough interview. Really dynamic questions

No pay

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ESPN (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Most of the hiring process was outsourced to India, which immediately put a bad taste in my mouth. I only ever spoke with a real ESPN employee once.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ESPN (Bristol, CT) in November 2010.

Interview

hiring process was slow, not much feedback when it came to timeframes

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much as an Intern

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at ESPN (New York, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

Very competitive applicants, but interview was mostly behavioral with a bit of sports trivia.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ESPN.

Interview

Be sure to know sports trivia on NFL, NCAAB, NCAAF, MLB, NBA, NASCAR, Tennis, and Golf.

Interview Questions

• Ginobili is one of the best 6th men of all-time, how would you compare him to the other best 6th men of all-time and who would you compare him to?   1 Answer