ESPN

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Orlando, FL

I interviewed at ESPN in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty easy going. The initial communications was much to be expected of an interview which were what are you looking for in this job and basically what can I bring to the table. They asked me about my areas of expertise and questioned me about what I really knew.

Interview Question – The most technical question was actually a little test they had prepared for me to fill out which was about various team sports ranging from hockey to soccer.   Answer Question

Production Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at ESPN.

Interview Details – I was supposed to get called for an interview but that never happened and i was really confused about that.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for ESPN?   Answer Question

Bristol, CT

The process took a day - interviewed at ESPN in May 2012.

Interview Details – I sent my resume and an electronic application to the company in March. By April I received an initial call asking for a phone interview. The phone interview was with the top production employees at ESPN. The interview went well it was relaxed and the staff seemed nice. They just asked what I liked about production and sports. Good interview overall.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for ESPN? (answer wisely!)   Answer Question

Production Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ESPN in October 2009.

Interview Details – I was selected from a group of candidates to be interviewed during a college recruitment session through my university career center. I submitted my resume in September and interviewed about a month later in October on campus. I interviewed for ESPN Deportes and ESPN studio production. The interview was 1:1 and focused mainly on my educational and professional experience with a portion of the interview being in spanish. I was asked basic sports related questions about tennis, soccer, basketball, etc. and it lasted about 45 minutes. I thought the interview went really well and felt comfortable throughout but unfortunately never heard back from them. I would recommend brushing up on any sports and current story lines that you may not follow regularly including international.

Interview Question – Tell me a story regarding your international experience in Spanish.   Answer Question

Worked for ESPN? Contribute to the Community!