ESPN

Updated Dec 12, 2014

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ESPN.

Phone interview that included a sports quiz
In person interview: They fly you out to their HQ in Bristol, CT. 4 different people interview you. Includes a question/answer portion, sports knowledge/ writing portion, rundown producing and a situation portion.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult situation and how you got through it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ESPN

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

interviewed at ESPN in January 2014.

The interview process was pretty easy going. The initial communications was much to be expected of an interview which were what are you looking for in this job and basically what can I bring to the table. They asked me about my areas of expertise and questioned me about what I really knew.

Interview Questions
    • The most technical question was actually a little test they had prepared for me to fill out which was about various team sports ranging from hockey to soccer.   Answer Question

Production Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ESPN.

I was supposed to get called for an interview but that never happened and i was really confused about that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

The process took a dayinterviewed at ESPN in May 2012.

I sent my resume and an electronic application to the company in March. By April I received an initial call asking for a phone interview. The phone interview was with the top production employees at ESPN. The interview went well it was relaxed and the staff seemed nice. They just asked what I liked about production and sports. Good interview overall.

Production Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ESPN in October 2009.

I was selected from a group of candidates to be interviewed during a college recruitment session through my university career center. I submitted my resume in September and interviewed about a month later in October on campus. I interviewed for ESPN Deportes and ESPN studio production. The interview was 1:1 and focused mainly on my educational and professional experience with a portion of the interview being in spanish. I was asked basic sports related questions about tennis, soccer, basketball, etc. and it lasted about 45 minutes. I thought the interview went really well and felt comfortable throughout but unfortunately never heard back from them. I would recommend brushing up on any sports and current story lines that you may not follow regularly including international.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a story regarding your international experience in Spanish.   Answer Question