ESPN

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ESPN in November 2012.

Had a phone interview 1st, an onsite interview the next day and was hired on the 3rd day! Unheard of these days but the way it was before 9/11 and how it should still be. Old school rules!

Interview Questions
Very easy and pleasant.

Other Interview Reviews for ESPN

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at ESPN in October 2009.

I submitted my resume through their online system in Aug, and by end of Sept I had a request for an interview. Keep in mind, the initial interview is done via HR and it's not necessarily long but very succinct.

She asked basic questions, my experience with sports and with certain sporting affiliations. Once that interview was over, I waited almost another month prior to hearing anything (even with follow up) simply because the next person who needed to interview my was a Vice President of a certain division. So that interview was less than 25 minutes (also on the phone) Questions asked: problem solving questions, what I think about hs sports and females in HS sports. These questions were obviously directed to a new venture ESPN is undertaking. Although I thought the interview went well, perhaps I was not the right fit (i..e not sports oriented enough) for role they were looking to fill as my repeated attempts to follow up with HR have gone unreturned for status updates. It is after all ESPN, there were probably 100 applicants....(and around the time of the Steve Phillips situation!!)

I was definitely appreciative of the fact that I made it to the second round of interviewing. At least I am on the right track :-)

Interview Questions
    • What type of females affiliations or groups are you involved in? Or have been involved in   View Answer