ESPN Researcher Interview Questions

4.0

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at ESPN (Bristol, CT) in March 2012.

Interview

The level of communication throughout the entire process was fantastic. ESPN responded to my online application in a timely manner. I started with a phone interview within a week of the initial contact. I was then flown to NYC for an interview with several people. My HR contact made all of my travel arrangements. All expenses were covered except parking at the airport. The next step was an interview at the Bristol location. Once again, all my expenses were covered. They could not have made the process any easier.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was when one individual asked my to solve a technical issue they were having, without my seeing the system. I am a visual person so this was very challenging.   Answer Question

The cost of benefits was too great given the salary they offered. Otherwise, I would have jumped at the chance to work with them.

Other Interview Reviews for ESPN

Researcher Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ESPN in September 2011.

Interview

the first assessment was online.. 45 mins to complete and you can use the internet/magazines/newspapers... everything about sports!! Colleges big name players went to, teams, everything!

Interview Questions