ESPN

Relevance Date Difficulty

Statistics Associate Ll Interview

Statistics Associate Ll
Bristol, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ESPN in October 2012.

Interview Details – i first met with a recruiter who offered to give me an assessment for the stats associate position. From there, I passed and moved on to a phone interview with the recruiter. After that stage, I then had two more phone interviews with two managers in the Stats and Information group. They were all very friendly and asked questions regarding my knowledge of sports and how I was able to utilize and interpret statistics in sports. The were very cordial throughout the process.

Interview Question – How have you used your major in your analysis of sports?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ESPN

Worked for ESPN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ESPN Statistics Associate Ll interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ESPN employees and interview candidates.