Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ESPN
- Intern (8)
- Production Assistant (7)
- Statistics Analyst (4)
- Director (3)
- Associate Operator (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Technical Operator (3)
- Associate Producer (3)
- Web Developer (2)
- Software Engineer II (2)
- Account Service Representative (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Stats Analyst (2)
- Graphics Systems Controller (2)
- Researcher (2)
- Communications (1)
- User Experience Designer (1)
- Digital Director (1)
- Digital Media (1)
- Marketing Assistant (1)
- Marketing Director (1)
- PA (1)
- Mobile Software Engineer (1)
- Promotions Intern (1)
- Informational Interview (1)
- Accounts Payable Professional (1)
- Media Operator (1)
- Internship - Production Operations (1)
- Trainee Program & Televistion Board Operator (1)
Technical Operator Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ESPN (Bristol, CT) in January 2015.
Total of 3. Over ph, Montage/video and last. They flew me out. I meet with the dept/team and was shown both campuses. I view the location I would be working in.
- What's your favorite show 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for ESPN
Technical Operator InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at ESPN.
2 different phone discussions, 1 Skype interview with a panel of managers, job offer over phone, then handed off to HR for onboarding process
- Recall a time where you had an issue at work, and you had to solve it on the spot? 1 Answer
Technical Operator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at ESPN (Bristol, CT) in November 2012.
I applied two/three months before and got a call. The process went smoothly as just one skype video interview as last a call if wanting the offer. It wasn't that difficult as expected.
- There wasn't that much of a challenging question for this position all they ask was if you know what to do for this job as know some technical process and last they will ask you about sports since this a leading sports broadcasting company. Answer Question
There were no negotiation.