ESPN Technical Operator Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ESPN (Bristol, CT) in January 2015.

Interview

Total of 3. Over ph, Montage/video and last. They flew me out. I meet with the dept/team and was shown both campuses. I view the location I would be working in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ESPN

Technical Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at ESPN.

Interview

2 different phone discussions, 1 Skype interview with a panel of managers, job offer over phone, then handed off to HR for onboarding process

Interview Questions

• Recall a time where you had an issue at work, and you had to solve it on the spot?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ESPN (Bristol, CT) in November 2012.

Interview

I applied two/three months before and got a call. The process went smoothly as just one skype video interview as last a call if wanting the offer. It wasn't that difficult as expected.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't that much of a challenging question for this position all they ask was if you know what to do for this job as know some technical process and last they will ask you about sports since this a leading sports broadcasting company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiation.