ESRI Poland

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Interview

Account
Redlands, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at ESRI Poland.

Interview Details – Hiring process takes forever. Multiple call backs to meet with the same people. Do not be "snowed" by HR's or Upper management's claim of a flat organization. Depts have many layers of management.

Interview Question – No "off the wall" questions. More of a get to know you type of interview   Answer Question

Software Product Engineer Interview

Software Product Engineer
Redlands, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ESRI Poland in November 2012.

Interview Details – Met my recruiter in a campus job fair and gave my resume. He passed it on to other hiring managers and I was contact by another HR. They scheduled phone interview with 3 different people on three different days (Each interview was for 30-45 minutes). Finally I got a call from HR asking to schedule a date for onsite interview. Went to Redlands california for onsite interview. It was a day long interview. I was interviewed by 12 different people (mostly one to one interviews). Questions were mostly related to my undergrad projects, master's thesis, and my job experience with my previous employers. Though it was a tiresome day, people were really friendly. Got my acceptance within 10 days.

Interview Question – Be prepared with your previous projects and your work in those projects.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Tried Negotiating salary and succeeded with an increase of $1.25/hour

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer
Redlands, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ESRI Poland in March 2008.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews, one was HR and the other one technical, they asked simple questions on object oriented design, OOP programming, about my thesis. After a month I heard back from them about an onsite interview
Onsite interview with 11 people. It was a full day process. Questions: Mostly behavioral and questions relating to recursions, write a code on the white board, find errors in code, some mathematical questions.

Interview Question – nothing very difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – did not negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ESRI Poland? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ESRI Poland interview questions and advice in Redlands, CA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ESRI Poland employees and interview candidates.