ESRI Poland Interview Questions in Redlands, CA

Account Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at ESRI Poland (Redlands, CA).

Interview

Hiring process takes forever. Multiple call backs to meet with the same people. Do not be "snowed" by HR's or Upper management's claim of a flat organization. Depts have many layers of management.

Interview Questions

• No "off the wall" questions. More of a get to know you type of interview   Answer Question

Software Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ESRI Poland (Redlands, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Met my recruiter in a campus job fair and gave my resume. He passed it on to other hiring managers and I was contact by another HR. They scheduled phone interview with 3 different people on three different days (Each interview was for 30-45 minutes). Finally I got a call from HR asking to schedule a date for onsite interview. Went to Redlands california for onsite interview. It was a day long interview. I was interviewed by 12 different people (mostly one to one interviews). Questions were mostly related to my undergrad projects, master's thesis, and my job experience with my previous employers. Though it was a tiresome day, people were really friendly. Got my acceptance within 10 days.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared with your previous projects and your work in those projects.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tried Negotiating salary and succeeded with an increase of $1.25/hour

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ESRI Poland (Redlands, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

2 phone interviews, one was HR and the other one technical, they asked simple questions on object oriented design, OOP programming, about my thesis. After a month I heard back from them about an onsite interview
    Onsite interview with 11 people. It was a full day process. Questions: Mostly behavioral and questions relating to recursions, write a code on the white board, find errors in code, some mathematical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

did not negotiate