ET Group

Very Easy Interview

Service Manager Interview

Service Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ET Group in May 2010.

Interview Details – Their website is very well designed and described their business as "sound + Vision communication", and have a downtown Front street address. I was impressed when I checked their website for background info before attending the interview. Company is owned by 3 partners.
First interview was with partner #1. Very courteous, informal and basically explored my background and experience.
A week later, second intervierw with partner #2 and #3. Partner # 2 was courteous and introduced the company and explained the nature of the position. Partner #3 was young, around late 20s to early 30s, and asked question in a very condesending manner. At some point during the interview, partner # 2 had to interrupt to try to calm the tone of partner #3 !!
The office was very old and not impressive at all. It was cram, dark with low ceiling. The conference room has equipment partially disassembled, Salesman was sitting in an open office in a small desk very close to each others. There was a small lab with some kind of sound equipment next to where the the salesman was sitting. The tiny washroom in the basement was very dirty.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Worked for ET Group? Contribute to the Community!