ETI Sales Support Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at ETI Sales Support

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pleasantville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasantville, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ETI Sales Support in February 2008.

Vague questions that really do not clearly point out what the scope of the job really is.

Interview Questions
    They were not willing to meet me close to where I wanted to be in terms of salary.

Business Developer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at ETI Sales Support in March 2010.

I found this job in the penny saver. I applied and heard back immediately via email. I set a date for a phone interview which went well and from there I scheduled an interview time. I was interviewed by 2 people which was more like a conversation.
    I heard back a few days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have that makes you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Business Developer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at ETI Sales Support in February 2010.

You will talk to a floor supervisor or the hr manager who will setup an in person interview. They seem to think that people from a researching background are more of value than sales people. They will then have you come in and will describe themselves in vague terms. The idea here is to find people that will fill seats and work the contractual hours for the clients not really to serve a goal. they always under promise and over deliver so there is never any harm at all. The second portion is with the director of operations who will not even shake your hand and will make some random assertion as to why you are not good or bad.

Interview Questions
    There is very little negotiation here this is hourly and they are in no way looking to give anyone anything above 18.00. Also the bonuses are never explained or really posted.

Worked for ETI Sales Support? Contribute to the Community!